Complaint Review: Iowa Steaks

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Keith — Novi Michigan United States of America
Iowa Steaks

Iowa Steaks High pressure sales tactic to get me tobuy product of questionable value. Internet

Young man visited the condo next to mine, finding no one, he came to my place. His partner went to the building next to me and knocked on my neighbors doors.

He was fast talking and trying to get me to buy a great deal of food from him which supposedly was a deal. Upon further discussion, he went to his truck and brought various high end food stuffs like lobster tails and chicken breasts that were encased in plastic.

These carried heavy prices but he reduced them for me, supposedly. I told him I didn't have the room for the food and he abruptly left. His partner had failed to convince my neighbor and left also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steaks/internet/Iowa-Steaks-High-pressure-sales-tactic-to-get-me-tobuy-product-of-questionable-value-Int-932256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steaks