Complaint Review: Iowa steak Company

• Reported By: hockeyman19 — Conneaut Ohio United States of America
Iowa steak Company
1441 29th Street Ste 210 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Iowa steak Company Poor quality meat Des Moines, Iowa

So I was approached by a sales rep and thought "why not give it a try". I asked for a sample to cook before i purchased anything. he said it was against policy (having been in sales my whole life I could see right through him) however he did agree to sell me 4  sirloins for $25 so I figured what the heck. even bad steak at the store is 6 or 7 dollars a piece. well I cooked them all for dinner with my girlfriend and at different temps. I also thawed them at different intervals so as to try to cover all angles. all I can say is that I would have rather grilled a dead skunk and eaten its carcass then this meat. it was horrible! I remember the salesman telling me that is was steakhouse quality (I dont know of any steakhouse that ever freezes their meat but like I said "why not give it a try". I cannot wait until the rep comes back around (cause I told him to check back in a week) so I can let him know that his product is garbage. Anyone who is thinking about buying this stuff. save your money for the local butcher.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-steak-Company/Des-Moines-Iowa-/Iowa-steak-Company-Poor-quality-meat-Des-Moines-Iowa-942150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa steak Company