Complaint Review: Iowa steak company

• Reported By: Sally F. — Covington Kentucky United States of America
Iowa steak company
10 donemeyer Bellevue, Kentucky United States of America

Iowa steak company rancid so called "beef" Bellevue, Kentucky

2 men & a truck w/ Iowa steaks on the side came into my work. The man said he was selling "quality" beef at a great price, then goes off into a story about needing gas money to get to his destination! The man starts opening boxes of beef saying he is selling them at the same price as "chicken" and that I will absolutely love these steaks. Well let me tell ya, They aren't good enough to feed to my dog! I thawed 4 of the so called Ribeye's and they were so brown &  unappealing and had a fowl oder! I still went ahead and cooked them- to feed 2 the dog, took one small bite just to see..Lets just say I spit it out immediately. I lost $50 bucks! But my lesson is learned, NEVER again will I buy meat off someone selling them from a truck! I should of known when the man said there was a money back guarantee there was a major problem. I don't even care to exchange these rancid steaks. I just hope ppl. head warning!! DO NOT BUY THESE! U might as well light ur money on fire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-steak-company/Bellevue-Kentucky-41073/Iowa-steak-company-rancid-so-called-beef-Bellevue-Kentucky-1021800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa steak company