Mexico

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: Sarahprindle92 — Lees summit Missouri
Iowa steak company
Lees summit, Missouri USA

Iowa steak company Liar salesman, terrible customer service, rotten meat!!! Lees summit Missouri

*Consumer Comment: STEAK DINNER POEM...

Do not buy from Iowa Steak Company!

The salesman was a liar and ridiculous and made it seem like we were getting a great deal on this box of steaks. It ended up costing us over 9 dollar per pound. He also tried to get my husband to give him a tip on the check. He didn't, thankfully.

We thawed out a steak in the fridge and when I opened it, it was rotten and black and smelled like a sewer. I'm not eatin that!

My husband called and explained our situation to custimer service many times and they kept lying and saying that they would have some guy higher in the company call us as specific timea and surprise, he never did. My husband kept calling and calling and they kept lying and lying. Finally instead of waiting for him my husband called and demanded to speak to him today. He said that we were supposed to cook the steaks from frozen solid! Are you kidding me??!!! Everyone knows that you dont cook steak from froxen it won't cook evenly at all! You thaw it out!

The man said someone wI'll come to our house Monday to give us a refund but I am sure they will try to rip us off again so I will have my husband call again tomorrow or I will. [continued below]....

..... This is ridiculous and I won't stop calling and going higher up in the "company" until we get our money back. Apparently we are not the only ones who have gone through this. Don't buy it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-steak-company/Lees-summit-Missouri-64063/Iowa-steak-company-Liar-salesman-terrible-customer-service-rotten-meat-Lees-summit-M-1117854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa steak company

STEAK DINNER POEM...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

is available at this site. Just type in 529757 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #529757. You can also 'Google' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and that will take you to Ripoff Report #529757.