Complaint Review: Iowa steak company

Iowa steak company
12160 lackland rd st. louis, Missouri United States of America

Iowa steak company BAD MEAT st. louis, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Iowa Steak Company

I purchased a steak bundle from a door to door sales rep who would not leave my house without selling something. Said he could not open the meat outside so I let him stand inside my garage. the first steak my daughter ate the next day said it was ok. then as time passed and I went to cook one and it was a funny color. contacted the company and left a message about 12 times and have yet to hear back from them.  the meat is still in my deep freeze and gets grayer all the time. have sent e-mails and more phone calls but never get a person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-steak-company/st-louis-Missouri-63146/Iowa-steak-company-BAD-MEAT-st-louis-Missouri-899338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa steak company

Iowa Steak Company

AUTHOR: St Louis IA Steak - (United States of America)

I am the secretary at Iowa Steak Company in St. Louis. I have personally worked here since February and am in the office between 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. I also check the voicemails left and respond first thing in the morning. Please feel free to contact our office at 314-439-0267. If no one is there to answer your calls, please leave a message with your phone number so that we may contact you as soon as possible.

As per our guarantee, we replace any unused portion for up to one year after the date of purchase. Any further information you could contact us with would be greatly helpful in making sure you are satisfied with our product. Thank you!