Complaint Review: Ip-Colon Smart - Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:tiffin Ohio
Ip-Colon Smart - Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW51st St. Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Ip-Colon Smart/ Extreme Acai Berry Acai Berry Free Trial Davie Florida

*Consumer Comment: Ip-Colon Charge...

I ordered Acai Berry Cleanse free trial just paid shipping and handeling (3.95). My trial bottle arrived on the 20th of September and on the 1st of October my debit card was charged $89.31.

I called my bank first because I was not sure what the charge was for. All my statement said was IP-Colon Smart and listed the 1-800 number beside it. SO I called the 1-800 number. I spoke to a customer representative and she said that they could not refund the money.

Nor, could they cancel the shipment that I had not received yet. I then asked to speak to a supervisor who proceeded to give me only half of the charge back on my debit card (would take 3-5 days to process my credit but only 1 day to charge my debit account 89.31)

Worst scam ever. They include 15 pills and say take 1-2 a day. However only give you 14 days starting from the time you place the order to cancel.

Efouty
tiffin, Ohio
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ip-Colon-Smart-Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Ip-Colon-Smart-Extreme-Acai-Berry-Acai-Berry-Free-Trial-Davie-Florida-1029152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ip-Colon Smart - Extreme Acai Berry

Ip-Colon Charge...

AUTHOR: Jst - (U.S.A.)

I too, recieved a free trial on saturday Oct 4th.. I read the fine print, much to my surprize they will charge your card if you do not cancel before the 14 day period... Well first, they are open M-F 8am-5pm... second they give you a number that rings and nobody ever answers --it hangs up..I waited 10 minutes on hold elevator music and all (the first time I called) the second time I waited 8 minutes to no avail....
I then called the bank and cancelled my card, I will know next time nothing is ever FREE!!