Complaint Review: Ip Nubodi - Colen Cure

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:Gainesville Georgia
Ip Nubodi - Colen Cure
2711 East Craig Road Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Ip Nuboddi - Colen Cure Offered a sample of price of postage. afterwards I told them to cancel, 89.31 went through my bank for another shipment. I am returning and asking for my money. North Las Vegas

Was offered a sample for just paying the postage. I agreed and paid for the postage. It was not what I thought it would be so I told them not to send any more. I noticed on my checking account a draft of $ 89.31 I did not even know who they were. I only had the name IP Nubodi. I went through the search engine Ask.com. That is where I found this site and came here. All I want is my money back.

Vera
Gainesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ip-Nubodi-Colen-Cure/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Ip-Nuboddi-Colen-Cure-Offered-a-sample-of-price-of-postage-afterwards-I-told-them-to-ca-328185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ip Nubodi - Colen Cure