conclusions

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Master81 — Schaumburg Illinois United States of America
Ipass Fraud

Ipass Fraud- Unkown user used my Ipass account for 4 years Unkown person using my Ipass account An unkwon person added his/her car on my Ipass account in 2008 and used my account until now. I called Ipass about the charges I have had in past few years over $250 and just this year I was charged $ Internet

An unkown person (Ipass customer service person gave me his/her last name Patel-who drives a camry) added his/car on my account in November 2008. Until now, I have been charged a lot on my credit Card by IPASS autopay. Just this year only i was charged $440 from Jan 2012 to Oct 2012. I called Ipass to ask why am I being charged so much and they said, there is a car that uses tollway frequently and that's when I found out that someone else added his/her car on my account.
Everytime i have called Ipass, I verified my cars and now they are not willing to help me. I called to talk with ther supervisor and she was not helpful at all.

Need LEGAL help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ipass-Fraud/internet/Ipass-Fraud-Unkown-user-used-my-Ipass-account-for-4-years-Unkown-person-using-my-Ipass-ac-963242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ipass Fraud