Complaint Review: Iphone Lifeline

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: GinERL7 — Plainview New York
Iphone Lifeline
Internet USA

Iphone Lifeline Takes your money, doesn't honor vouchers bought for products, doesn't ship products and LIES!! They just ignore your calls, emails and DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT! Internet

I bought a voucher through Living Social that was for a cable for iphone 5s provided through iphonelifeline.com.  I paid for the voucher, claimed it, and additionally paid iphonelifeline.com directly shipping.  I waited three weeks and still never received the cable.

I called iphonelifeline.com who initially could not find my order but then said they did.  They apologized and said they would ship it immediately.  However, one month later I still had no cable.  During this wait time I had contacted living social who also tried to contact iphonelifeline.com.  Living social and myself were given several different directions by iphone lifeline.

I followed every direction that was given, including addressing emails specifically to someone named Sammie.  however, those emails were never responded to.  Additioanally, no matter what day or time I called... I always received the same recording claiming they were busy helping othr customers and I should leave a message.  No calls were ever made to in response to my emails or phone calls.  I have made countless efforts to get the product I have paid for.

Lastly, now when I attempt to sign onto their website to see my order, it says my account does ot exist.  Thats interesting, because I couldn;t purchase the item without an account.  Therefore, the account was clearly closed by them so that they would no longer have to "deal" with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iphone-Lifeline/internet/Iphone-Lifeline-Takes-your-money-doesnt-honor-vouchers-bought-for-products-doesnt-shi-1112170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iphone Lifeline