Complaint Review: Iphone-Unlock-Pro.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Mr.S — albufeira Internet Portugal
Iphone-Unlock-Pro.com

Iphone-Unlock-Pro.com ,total scam, they are charging money for free software and calling it their own. Internet

I paid for their membership only to find their links took me to downloads which took forever and were only for software which is already available free on the internet, with faster download speeds. I eventually unlocked and jailbroke my iphone 3gs without the help of this site. I feel i have wasted my money by paying for their membership. Also, their app pack requires I pay another 0.95 for another app for me to be able download more free software.

The information on their site is mis-leading and mis-sold me their product as a "one click" way of unlocking and jailbreaking my phone. Their site lead me to believe that I wouldnt face all the problems which Jailbreakers have discussed widely across internet forums and that I would be plugging my phone in to the computer, running their software and walking away with a working phone. This was not the case.

I feel i have been ripped off and that for all their claims of them having an excellent support team available to members, this form seems to be the only way to contact them. [continued below]....
..... There is no contact/support section in the members area which, after seeing how well polished their front page is, the members area looks very basic and has various spelling mistakes in the english text.

I had high hopes when i paid for the full membership and app pack and i was hoping i would have an unlocked iphone by the end of the same day i purchased the membership.

I would like my money back as their site has totally mis-lead me and was of no use at all. How they expect people to be satisfied with their service when all they offer is the same software which is being given away free by its developers (redsn0w, ultrasn0w, tinyumbrella) and then they have the audacity to refer to it as their's when all they have done is renamed Redsn0w as iunlock.

As their website has so far been misleading and therefore not practicing in an honourable way, I will be suprised to receive a reply from them as I have emailed a similar report directly to them. I will be especially surprised if they honour their refund policy as their software did not unlock my phone.

Please do not be caught by the same scam.

They dont deserve your money. If your having the same dilemma of how to unlock your phone, please go straight to the (((competitor's name redacted))) website and make donations to them instead of paying scammers for the (((redacted)))s work. (((link redacted))) is their website and you will find all the software you need there for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iphone-Unlock-Procom/internet/Iphone-Unlock-Procom-total-scam-they-are-charging-money-for-free-software-and-calling-818871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iphone-Unlock-Pro.com