Complaint Review: Iphone-instant-unlock

• Reported By: Rick — Wells Maine United States of America
Iphone-instant-unlock
106 1/2 Judge John Aiso St Internet United States of America

Iphone-instant-unlock Do Not Ship Your Phone To Them, Internet

*Author of original report: I see where the problem is

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Then Why Is This Here???

*Author of original report: I did not file a report against Bottom Line Software.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are not this Company!!

*Author of original report: Got Phone Back, Not Unlocked

Listen, I could cut and paste one of the previous complaints, and it would be me as well. Heard all the same excuses.... never seen this before....medical emergency...misrepresented shipping requirements of supplying prepaid label for shipping...left at PO without postage....etc. Bottom line is this. I realize now that they're not going to ship phone back to me. Just waiting for the inevitable excuse of we've shipped the phone back to you so it must be lost. Since I provided the label, then it's my problem. The address is only a mailbox company, not an actual business address. I've lost my phone. Don't lose yours. Stay away

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iphone-instant-unlock/internet/Iphone-instant-unlock-Do-Not-Ship-Your-Phone-To-Them-Internet-868763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iphone-instant-unlock

I see where the problem is

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

Wow, this is crazy!! In one of my posts I wrote (I cut and pasted from the update)...[Bottom line, software can be found on web, go to Youtube for instructions.]

I'm sorry if I caused you any duress. Not my intention to call your company out. It's a common phrase. I used a comma.

If you don't mind me asking. How did you become aware of this? You can see from the whole thread that my issue was with Iphone Instant Unlock and not your company. I was merely pointing out that the same unlocking software could be found easily on the web and that Youtube has all the instructions.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Then Why Is This Here???

AUTHOR: Bottom Line Software, Inc. - (United States of America)

Then why is this here??? Rip Off Web Site People???

I did not file a report against Bottom Line Software.

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

Don't even know how you are involved with this thread. If you took the time to read everything, you would find that everything I have posted is against Iphone_instant_unlock. I have never heard of your company nor have I ever attached an erroneous comment against your company. What is it again? Bottom Line Software? Never heard of it.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are not this Company!!

AUTHOR: Bottom Line Software, Inc. - (United States of America)

We are Bottom Line Software, Inc. that produces service management software.
   We have absolutely nothing do do with unlocking phones nor have we ever even done this at anytime during the 25 year history of our company!!
    At least find the correct company to slam!

Got Phone Back, Not Unlocked

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

I got my phone back  a couple of weeks ago. They had it for a month and did not unlock it. They did refund my unlock fee, but refuse to refund my shipping, although they promised to.

Bottom line, software can be found on web, go to Youtube for instructions.

Stay away from this totally dishonest company and DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONE TO THEM!