Complaint Review: Iphonenix Electronic & Technology Co., LTD

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Worldwide — Hamden Connecticut
Iphonenix Electronic & Technology Co., LTD
Internet China

Iphonenix Electronic & Technology Co., LTD Mrs. Caroline Advertising Name Brand Products But When You Western Union The Company Money I Never Received My Products And They Pretend That The No Good Tracking Numbers Provided Is Real And Your Products Just Hap shenzhen, Internet

A scam company and runs a fraudulent website http://www.iphonenix.com/ . They claim to have all these nice name brand products for good prices.  It turned out to be too good to be true like the old saying goes.   I Ordered some sample goods and never received them.  They actually went as far to send me fake tracking numbers and when I could not track my packages they claim that EMS has lost the packages but I could not track them from the very beginning.

When I gave them the option to refund my money before I filed this report; they just stop responding to my emails and changed their email address when I said I will also file a complaint to hotmail for using a hotmail account for fraudulent activities.

Stay away or be very wary from overseas companies who only accepts payment through Western Union, Bank Transfer or TT.  I now learned to do business with companies who accepts payment through Paypal, a reputable third party Escrow Companies, or a major credit card because they will ensure or atleast minimizes any loss when dealing with fraudulent companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iphonenix-Electronic-Technology-Co-LTD/internet/Iphonenix-Electronic-Technology-Co-LTD-Mrs-Caroline-Advertising-Name-Brand-Products-B-1040538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iphonenix Electronic & Technology Co., LTD