• Report: #1020333

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Pablo — Torrelodones Other Spain
IpodDoctor, John Wightman
15 Alexandra Park Scarborough, Select State/Province United Kingdom

IpodDoctor, John Wightman ipoddoctor-batteries Sent my Ipod for battery replacement and never got it back. I tried to reach them several times and never got an answer. Since I work with the Interpol I am trying to avoid future clients to utilize t Scarborough, United Kingdom

*Author of original report: problem solved

I sent me Ipod for repair and never got it back! I tried to reach them several times and never got any answer. Due to my relationship with the Interpol, I've been trying to find out what is going on and will take legal action agaisnt the company if I don't get an explanation soon. From what I've been investigating through the internet, I am not the only one whith this problem. I hope the the Interpol intervention will help me to avoid future costumers from using their service. Please contact me if you have had this or similar problems with this company so I can send it to my Interpol contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IpodDoctor-John-Wightman/Scarborough-Select-StateProvince-YO12-5JN/IpodDoctor-John-Wightman-ipoddoctor-batteries-Sent-my-Ipod-for-battery-replacement-and-ne-1020333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IpodDoctor, John Wightman

problem solved

AUTHOR: Pablo Urrutia - ()

Ipod Doctor finally contacted me. It seems that they are having problems with their email accounts and that is why I never got an answer, at least that is their version. The truth is that I got my Ipad back and that it is working perfectly, I also got a refund from them. I hope they solve their problems because I had to do a lot of research before I could contact them through a different channel.