Complaint Review: Ipos Isay

• Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: Tracy — Vandalia Illinois USA
Ipos Isay
1600 Stewart Ave Internet United States of America

Ipos Isay NPD Inc./Ipsos Insight Inc. Closed out my account with over $5 on it still left, Internet

I have been a survey panelist member with I-Say for about 2 years know.  With occasional problems with surveys taken and not getting any credit for, nothing really major until now.  In June I stop getting surveys from them, I still had around 500-600 points.  Which is eqvulant to $5-$6 dollars when you cash out with them.  In September I found that my account was turned off do to inactivity.

I contacted them explaining it was me that was not inactive, they just stopped sending me surveys to do.  They replied in an email back claiming that I opted out with their company to no longer receive surveys.  I never did opt out, nor would I with still a balance left.  I have tried 3 times to get them to fix this and just send me the money that I was owed for doing the surveys that were on my account.  They have done nothing to fix this problem.

For 2 years they ask me to give my honest answers in answering surveys they sent me, which I did.  In return I expect them to be honest and pay me for the time I spent doing them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ipos-Isay/internet/Ipos-Isay-NPD-IncIpsos-Insight-Inc-Closed-out-my-account-with-over-5-on-it-still-left-773909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ipos Isay