Complaint Review: IpowerCreditServices

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Raven — Dallas Texas
IpowerCreditServices
Internet USA

IpowerCreditServices Lisa Kemp or Lisa Camp Never trust a word this company has to say. Very sneaky, unprofessional, and deceptive. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Response/ LISA KEMP/IPOWERSCAM!

*Author of original report: Everyone please follow up with the FTC and file a report.

*Consumer Comment: FRAUDSTERS

*Author of original report: Ive just updated this forum with my Government name since you weren't aware of my alias name.

*Author of original report: I CURRENTLY HAVE ALL THE PROOF

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: UN TRUE STATEMENTS FROM A RAVEN THAT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH OUR COMPANY

I purchased services from this in mid March 2014 and the end of March 2014 to help give my family the 2nd chance we truly needed. Prior to my purchases I called the number listed on there website and a woman named Lisa answered, she seemed knowledgeable about there services and assured me that I was making the right choice. She stayed on the phone with me to ensure my payment went thru properly and assured me I would have my new info in a few days. The following week she was very slow on calling me back with the info but now the less she was able to provide the info. Now, here is when the real problems came into play.. Lisa said she has to apply for my credit cards since she knows which companies to apply for and with using her companies services. Each credit card company stated different dates which Lisa applied for the credit cards towards the end of March 2014, yet I paid your company in mid March, March 13, 2014 to be exact. [continued below]....

..... I became interested in Lines of Credit before the end of March 2014, so I called Lisa on the 888 number and expressed my interest in purchasing Tradelines, Lisa stated that she could cut me a deal on the trade lines but the fees had to be paid by the end of March and that she would try to purchase me a 10 yr tradline, so I paid $450.00 using my debit card. Now here comes the beginning of April and Lisa still hasn't called me to tell me how my $450.00 was applied..

I called several times and my calls went unanswered. Finally I decided to send an email to the big wig, then that's when Lisa calls me right back after that email to say she'd been very busy and that she was only able to give me 2 (5) yr trade lines and that she would update my info so that the tradelines would post... Now here come May and still ok trade lines have posted to either one of my credit reports. I have reached out to Lisa multiple times and she has brushed me off, just in mid May 2014, she wouldn't return any of my calls for over 10 days on the number listed on there website... I sent another email to there support group in May 2014, the guy confirmed who I was and told me he would send the information off to someone to review my file and guess what.... Still no one has called, returned my emails, or simply called me to discuss a refund, provide a resolution or anything... Lisa claims her son is a Pastor.. But look at how you treat your customers. I have every email I have sent the Ipower and I'm trying to obtain my money back which I asked Lisa Camp or Kemp for in a text msg on her personal number and she has stated that the company guarantees the satisfaction on the money back.. If anyone is able to help me get my money back from this company please point me in the right direction. Lisa is a scam artist and she is not to be trusted, her word isn't her bond at all... Please don't give this company any off your hard earned money or your time. RUN FROM THERE ADVERTISEMENTS ON CRAIGSLIST

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IpowerCreditServices/internet/IpowerCreditServices-Lisa-Kemp-or-Lisa-Camp-Never-trust-a-word-this-company-has-to-say-V-1152600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IpowerCreditServices

Response/ LISA KEMP/IPOWERSCAM!

AUTHOR: NICOLE W - ()

I have sent an email to Mr.Stonebrook who apparently handles complaints thru the email on site.   I have also filed a claim thru FTC. I'm hoping I will get a refund as I work very hard for my earnings.  The company is still love and working as I had a friend fill out indo and immediately Lisa Kemp called her back stating her info was forwarded and started giving details.  It's sad they are still taking people money I hate I didn't see your post as I did search reviews and didn't find any.  Mrs. Kemp is a professional at this and racking up dollars and I can't seem to understand how it automatically routes to her as if she's the only employee. Make sure to file a claim thru the FTC maybe we will get lucky.

Everyone please follow up with the FTC and file a report.

AUTHOR: Katrina Murray - ()

Hi Nicole, I'm so glad you've found this forum and hope that others that have been scammed by this company are speaking out against them. Please share your story in detail. Have you received a refund, or etc? I'd like to hear your story as well. Good luck with everything.

FRAUDSTERS

AUTHOR: NICOLE W - ()

The accusations are true. I'm also a victim. The post did not dent Lisa Kemp being a part of the company but focused on the alias name the consumer used.  Do not trust this company. They are all fraudsters. Save your money and run like hell. I hope the FTC fines them and no one else lose money to these scumbags! !!!

AUTHOR: Katrina Murray - ()

So, I have added my Legal name which is Katrina Murray (so IpowerCreditServices knows who I am) and dropping the alias name for the sake of Justice...   I paid for services and got nothing in return. If they dont know what their staff has done shame on Ipower Credit Services for not providing great customer service and conducting follow-up calls that are done with HONESTY & Integrity. Now that you are aware of my identity.. what do you have to say for this sorry company now??? You have a guarantee on services??? Well, I'd like a full refund on ALL services that have not been executed by the stated or mentioned date. Shall I upload my pay... account to show that I have paid this company in full for services?????  Lisa Kemp or Camp who is the "Director" I was advised by Barry Giovanni of her Title with Ipower in an email from the support group.. Lisa has done the bare minimum while assisting me since 3/13/14, Lisa Kemp or Lisa Camp had too many excuses on why she was unable to assist me at my time of need, she was either too busy, on another call or simply didnt answer or rushed me off the line. But Lisa had no problem staying on the phone with me to ensure the payments where successful by giving her the reciept number from the merchant account they use which is Pay...She's a hasbit to this company, she's a liability, not an ASSEST to Ipower Credit Services... Get rid of her or your empire (company) will fail. I also wonder why no one has made a complaint before now??? Is it because they didnt know how to move forward and take the time to reach out for assistance and Justice outside of Ipower Credit Services circle of scam artists? Or did you give them so much run around that they just gave up without a good fight for thier JUSTICE???? I am 100% sure that I am not the only one who has had an issue(s) with Ipower Credit Services and Lisa Kemp or Camp... she definately makes sure to keep all questions and concerns on the hush and swept under a rug in hopes that WE( PAYING CUSTOMERS) will go away quietly.. Well... I WILL NOT.

I CURRENTLY HAVE ALL THE PROOF

AUTHOR: Katrina Murray - ()

Ipower Credit Services, let me be clear. I used the name Raven to not expose my first name.. But since you're saying this is in true if have no choice but to list my govermment name which is Katrina M from Dallas Tx. Everything that is listed in my statement other than the name is VERY TRUE, AND I HAVE PROOF. Ive sent numerous emails to the support website, sent text msg to LISA CAMP OR LISA KEMP, this is how it shows up on my caller ID on my cell phone. Your company represent ripping people off and NOT DOING WHAT YOURE PAID TO DO. Your director Lisa a Kemp or Camp is a terrible asset to your company. She half ass does her job, doesn't answer the customers calls and the list goes on and on.. I've filed a Polive Report with the current proof that I do have and there will be justice done to retrive my funds I paid for. I'm hoping that this entity is closed down due to the lack of loyalty Ipower Credit Services offers for good. Lisa Camp or Kemp stated your BBB Accredite, when I went to make a report, they said there is no listing of this company with the BBB, a close friend of mines who has currently paid for your services Is also in the same boat with your company... Lisa won't even finish up her file. For each and everyone out there that would like to see my payment to this company, phone call history from my bill, emails to and from Ipower support group and the text msg between me and Lisa Kemp or Camp please let me know. This is what I used to file a fraud report with my local police department. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.. DONT TRUST THEM AT ALL. THIS IS FROM AN ACTUAL EX CLIENT THAT HAS PAID MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO THEM...

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

UN TRUE STATEMENTS FROM A RAVEN THAT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH OUR COMPANY

AUTHOR: lisa kemp - ()

The report on here is accusations that are untrue and not factual. First of all there is No Raven that has ever been a part or a client of Ipowercredit Services. I have personally never spoken to a Raven since I have worked with I power credit services. Ipower credit services always tries to help all of there clients with there financial needs to the best of the companies  ability and have had much success in doing so. We always give our clients 100% of our efforts in helping them obtain there future goals.

It is unfortunate when you have people out there that make up stories and try to ruin reputations of good companies and there agents. Ipower credit services have been around for over 7 years and have over 450 clients nationwide that they have successfully helped. The report that was reported on here is not true and there has never been a Raven that has been associated with our company.... Just wanted to comment on this and clear myself of these false accusations. And in 7 years Ipower Credit Services has never had any reports against them as a company and also none of there agents that work for them. And our company does not advertise on craigslist .