Complaint Review: Ippd@supporthelp.net Mbcontact.com

• Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:chillicothe Ohio
Ippd@supporthelp.net Mbcontact.com
Internet U.S.A.

Ipod@supporthelp.net, mbcontact.comippd@supporthelp.net Mbcontact.com itunes membership for a low price. Internet

i received a pop-up through Itunes that gives a good deal on the itunes store. unlimited music for 5.95. Then even gave me 50% off that. Gave me a code to use.To good to be true? I did and they billed my credit card for 21.50. My bank called me and told me it was from the netherlands. MBCONTACT.com

E-mail said for billing and tecnical support contact us at ipod@supporthelp.net.I called Apple and they assured me it was not them. Probably could turn into identity thief. I cancelled my credit card and was issued a new one from the bank.

BEWARE

usa citizen
chillicothe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ippdsupporthelpnet-Mbcontactcom/internet/Ipodsupporthelpnet-mbcontactcomippdsupporthelpnet-Mbcontactcom-itunes-membership-f-413207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ippd@supporthelp.net Mbcontact.com