Complaint Review: Iprepay

• Submitted: Wed, February 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2007

• Reported By:adrian Michigan
Iprepay
1020 NW 163 Drive Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Iprepay rippoff isn't the word for it Miami Florida

Does anyone know if this company is associated with American Cash Machine? I have done business with American Cash Machine before but after selling my business returned their debit terminal.

Almost a year later they took $500.00 out of my checking account because they said I never returned the terminal. I was able to prove to them that the terminal was shipped back to them because I still had the UPS receipt with the tracking # on it. They agree they have the terminal and keep telling me they will put the money back in my account.

This has been going on for almost 6 months and guess what no money has been put back. I was smart enough to drain that account but didn't close it so they could return the money.

The first part of February I was assured they were going to put the money back in my account that day, instead I find out through overdraft statements from my bank that more money was tried to be taken out twice in one day. It was Iprepay that was trying to take it out.

I have never even heard of this company before and am not really sure what they do. But after looking them up on the RIPOFF REPORT I think they may be in business with American Cash Machine who is also in Florida.

Laurie
adrian, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2007 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iprepay/Miami-Florida/Iprepay-rippoff-isnt-the-word-for-it-Miami-Florida-237445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iprepay