Complaint Review: Irene Senst Tax & Bookkeeping

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: John — Sacto California United States of America
Irene Senst Tax & Bookkeeping
P.O. Box 161737 sacto, California United States of America

Irene Senst Tax & Bookkeeping She is a complete Rip Off......IF YOU CALL HER.. BLAME YOURSELF !! sacto, California

I'm going to make it short and sweet.....I now have a Professional Tax Attorney, CPA, bookkeeper ...

I thought saving a buck was a good thing, I got educated ...I could enlighten you more but if I get started, I'm going to fill this whole page on Irene Senst Taxes...Please, please, please run from this service...Worst tax and bookkeeper my wife and I've experienced . Just keep on running...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Irene-Senst-Tax-Bookkeeping/sacto-California-95816/Irene-Senst-Tax-Bookkeeping-She-is-a-complete-Rip-OffIF-YOU-CALL-HER-BLAME-YOUR-954272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Irene Senst Tax & Bookkeeping