Complaint Review: Irina M Lanceray

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Glen Burnie — Laurel Maryland USA
Irina M Lanceray
366 Klagg Court Glen Burnie, Maryland United States of America

Irina M Lanceray Lanceray Couture Dressmaker/Designer/Seamstress/Alterations Bad Attitude Towards Customers Glen Burnie, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Baltimore brides... You won't regret it!

*Consumer Comment: I honestly had a fantastic experience with Lanceray Couture.

*Consumer Comment: Best Tailor!

*Consumer Comment: I was very pleased!!!! Thank you Irina Lanceray!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FAKE COMPLAINTS FROM ONE OLD PSYCHO.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: An old dude, not my former client.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is an old dude, not my former client.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is not my former customer.

We tried to work with the dress designer but she was so difficult to work with and rude that we had to ask for our money to be returned. Irina wouldn't return our money and wanted to charge more for the poor work she had done plus ruining our dress. We won't pay for her terrible seamstress and alteration work, she won't return our dress. I would not recommend this rude woman that calls herself a dress designer when she's just a poor quality seamstress. Irina needs to be working in a dry cleaning business where she can make plenty of mistakes and do poor work. Her apartment is her business and Glen Burnie County authorities have been notified of her operating a manufacturing business with client traffic in an apartment complex.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Irina-M-Lanceray/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21061/Irina-M-Lanceray-Lanceray-Couture-DressmakerDesignerSeamstressAlterations-Bad-Attitude-980225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Irina M Lanceray

Baltimore brides... You won't regret it!

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

Irina absolutely saved me from complete and total melt-down. I had a friend of the family hem my dress, but she wasn't very comfortable with bustles, so I didn't have her do that portion. About 2 weeks before the wedding, I realized that I needed to get the bustle done. I naively thought it would be no big deal to find a tailor to fix the bustle but after about five phone calls to various tailors and dress shops and finding that people would either not do it, or I was about 6 months too late to put the order in, I discovered Irina's number. She called me back about 10 minutes after I left her a message and told me "no problem -- no need to stress". I had my fitting a few days after we spoke and got my dress back, with the most beautiful French bustle, about 3 days later. Irina is also a dress maker and I will call her the next time I need anything done to my clothes. Baltimore brides... skip the over-hyped bridal boutiques and go see Irina. You won't regret it!

I honestly had a fantastic experience with Lanceray Couture.

AUTHOR: April - ()

Irina was very prompt in her response to my initial email about alterations and it was very easy to schedule a consultation with her. She works out of her apartment but the front room is set up like an alteration studio. There is plenty of room to try on your dress and discuss what you want done. She was a pleasure to deal with and very easy to work with. The alterations she did on my wedding dress made it into the dress of my dreams. I was honestly disappointed with my choice of dress until Irina worked her magic on it. Good alterations are pricey but the work was worth every penny. I'm sure it would have been almost double for what I had done anywhere else. I honestly had a fantastic experience with Lanceray Couture and really can't reccomend Irina enough.

Best Tailor!

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

I was very pleased!!!! Thank you Irina Lanceray!

AUTHOR: April - ()

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FAKE COMPLAINTS FROM ONE OLD PSYCHO.

AUTHOR: I. Lanceray - (USA)

Of course, I am not going to pay $2000 for arbitration.

A message to the writer of all these fake complaints :

One more fake complaint and your personal information and your pictures will be posted on this site.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

An old dude, not my former client.

AUTHOR: I. Lance. - (USA)

This con artist - male claims himself as a fashion photographer, has never been my customer. He is just a poor 58 year old dude with the disposable cameras. He is not in a good mental health condition. I know this man. I suspect he will keep posting these negative reviews about me for a long - long time. In order you to find ot the truth, please come up here and see how it really works.

My web site

www.lanceraycouture.com

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is an old dude, not my former client.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: I. Lance. - (USA)

This is not my customer's complaint. This complaint was posted by some psycho or jealous competitor. My customers, would not be shy to tell me, if they do not like my work.

My web site : www.lanceraycouture.com

I do not rip-off people. Please take me to court, prove that you are my former customer, bring your dress, a copt of your signed agreement. and sales receipts.  I do not need any license for this type of business. I do not resale products. Check with www.sba.gov or courts in Maryland.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: I. Lance. - (USA)

This is not my customer's complaint. This complaint was posted by some psycho. My advice:  take me to court, prove that you are my former customer. I would be happy to go there.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: I. Lance. - (USA)

This complaint was posted by some psycho. My advice: Take me to court, prove that you are my former customer. I would be happy to go there. My web site: www.lanceraycouture.com