Complaint Review: Iris Dora Villalobos

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Gary — Malaga Other
Iris Dora Villalobos
Internet USA

Iris Dora Villalobos This individual burned me for my payment for my services San Jose California

This woman scammed me out of payment for my services by leading me to believe she was going to the bank to pay me. I began the work as agreed and she never made the payment.  I believe she has done this to other people.  Using her name and date of birth I have reported her to the three major credit reporting agences, Equifax, Experian and Transunion for non payment. Her credit score will go of the charts. If she ever grows up which is highly unlikely she will regret this move.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iris-Dora-Villalobos/internet/Iris-Dora-Villalobos-This-individual-burned-me-for-my-payment-for-my-services-San-Jose-Ca-1141840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iris Dora Villalobos