Complaint Review: Irish Peat

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — FLORHAM PARK New Jersey United States of America
Irish Peat
Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Irish Peat Digital River, Inc. Order not received despite email confirming shipment Wilmington , Delaware

I placed an order on 12/21 and received an email from "orders@ccnow confirming shipment of the "Bale Out" Summer Special. My paypal account has been charged for over $100 and I have filed a claim through paypal. I have made numerous attempts to contact the company by email through their website so I have no log of these emails. I have also attempted to call on numerous occasions. I am automatically transferred to a line which just rings. I have contacted "ccnow" which apparently handles their billing. The person I spoke to seemed competent, but there has been no follow up to my complaint. I see a pattern of similar complaints against this company on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Irish-Peat/Wilmington-Delaware-/Irish-Peat-Digital-River-Inc-Order-not-received-despite-email-confirming-shipment-Wilmi-1000267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Irish Peat