Complaint Review: Irish Peat

• Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: 00831 — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Irish Peat
4001 Kennet Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Irish Peat Irishpeat.com; mike@jacklambert.com; Took Payment and stayed in communication long enought to prevent charge baack by AMEX Wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Iris Peat Scam Revisited

*Consumer Comment: Irish Peat Ripoff

Last October I order a special bundle of Irish Peat from IrishPeat.com. When I had not received my order by Thanksgiving I sent an email requesting an update of when it would ship, I had previously received communication that stated that because the order was delayed that I would receive a bonus bundle. In December I contacted them again via email and phone messages and I received an email that stated that my shipment would be sent overnight toi arrive before Christmas. When no shipment was received prior to  I contacted American Express and I was told I was past the 60 limit on charge backs.

I continue to receive emails from their company but I still have not received by shipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Irish-Peat/Wilmington-Delaware-19807/Irish-Peat-Irishpeatcom-mikejacklambertcom-Took-Payment-and-stayed-in-communication-l-587489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Irish Peat

Iris Peat Scam Revisited

AUTHOR: Craig - (United States of America)

Same thing happened to me in the Fall of 2009.  Sad to see people still falling into this trap, especially since I filed a formal complaint with PayPal.  They should stand by such scams, especially when the scam is designed to play off the reimbursement period.  Consumers have no defense in such a case.

Irish Peat Ripoff

AUTHOR: Ron Holmes - (United States of America)

I also ordered peat last year from this company, and the peat never showed up despite numerous e-mails to the company via the corporate website and direct e-mails to the constant messages sent to me to buy more. These are clever chaps in that after awhile I filed with my PayPal account, a claim, however they were shrewd enough to dodge this by promsing an extra bundle and apologies for teh wait due to shipping problems, on and on. My claim with PayPal expired, and the ordered peat or extra peat never showed up.