Complaint Review: Iron Doors Now TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Iron Doors Now offers extensive selection of standard iron doors while specializing in custom sizes, designs. Iron Doors Now catch people's attention, inspiring pride of ownership. Iron Doors Now Iron entry doors provide beauty, style, elegance, security all in one without traditional security door.

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 04, 2016

• Reported By: concern citizen — Pasadena California
Iron Doors Now
10212 E. Valley Blvd El Monte, California USA

Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

Ripoff Report's discussions with Iron Doors Now have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. JSM Consulting listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Iron Doors Now for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Iron Doors Now have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. [continued below]....
..... Iron Doors Now listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Iron Doors Now's principal, Mrs. Julie Wigren, has informed us that her personal philosophy is that her clients success are the heart of the business. As a successful business professional, Mrs. Wigren feels it is critical to listen to her clients and respond properly. By always putting her customers first, Mrs. Wigren hopes to maintain Iron Doors Now as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come.

Another top executive, controller Patrick Walker told us that Mrs. Wigren's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in service, understanding that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and client care". Iron Doors Now Patrick Walker says this, "We are one of the top iron doors companies for helping homeowners create designs and understand differences in quality. With us, you'll always receive a detailed and customized approach to your new iron door that comes from a team whose mission is to provide a well-built, functional and beautiful door that you will be proud to own and stands out from the others”

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, "Iron Doors Now truly communicate all aspects of the service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that the employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on their promises.”

Iron Doors Now is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Patrick Walker during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Iron Doors NOW.

Iron Doors NOW is a leader in the growing industry of Iron doors. With showrooms in 7 different states this company is truly bringing the product to the consumer. Parick Walker expresses that it's Iron Doors NOW's vision is to focus on one thing and be the best, "no other company can offer our type of quality at a lower price."

Mr. Walker explained the process of obtaining leads for his company, "we get out leads mostly from past clients who have referred their family and friends. We also advertise on multiple search engines as well as social media, which works extremely well for us." Once the initial interest has been made the potential client will reach out to Iron Doors NOW and one of their several experienced sales reps will walk them through the sales process.

Doors

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION FROM IRON DOORS NOW

During the onsite interview Mr. Walker was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received, as well as how Iron Doors NOW dealt with the complaint. Mr. Walker explained that rarely during the shipping process the door can be damaged. Mr. Walker explained his process of resolution when situations like this arise, "first, I listened to the customer looked at her pictures, and saw what the problem was. I explained that every carrier that Iron Door uses is A rated with the department of transportation. Next I found a local person in her area who could fix the problem, and we paid the bill." Customer service is at the core of Iron Doors NOW's values, "regardless of what the customer does we always follow up with each and every one of our clients. To them it's just a door, to us it's our reputation."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Walker stated, "the client received a damaged door. We offered to repair it, replace it, or refund it, but the client kept our door and never paid us one cent." In order to further ensure future clients of their reputation Mr. Walker informed us that Iron Doors NOW is a proud member of the BBB with a A+ rating. They've also been featured on multiple television shows and magazine articles, as well as receiving 100's of positive client reviews.

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Walker stated, "I think many conversations go down the wrong path with emails. It's better just to call someone and take care of business the old fashioned way."

Iron Doors NOW is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Walker believes that his involvement with Ripoff Report is priceless, "Any company like Ripoff Report dedicated specifically to the benefit of the online consumer deserves every bit of a positive recognition they receive."

IRON DOORS NOW – REVIEWS

"The door is of high quality, workmanship is excellent, the fittings are perfect, Overall I am very pleased with the door. This is my second iron door, my first door quality was less than perfect it would leak air, whistle when the wind blew and alignment was off. Iron Door Now door is none of these, buy with confidence the door was packaged great, shipping and delivery was exactly how Patrick said it would be. Great experience would buy from again. Thank you.” ~ Sean E. Henderson NV

“Beautiful, Solid Iron Door. You can't find a better built Iron door for the price. The door is fully insulated and very heavy, Yet, the ball bearing hinges allow for smooth operation. Since our door was not a stock door, it took about 8 weeks to arrive - but it was well worth the wait. Our sales person, Patrick, kept us abreast of the delivery date and provided pictures of the door once it was complete. Delivery was easy as well. The door arrived securely crated on the pre-arranged delivery day (within a 4 hour window). Our Contractor installed the door in about an hour and we couldn't be happier. Purchasing high ticket items on-line can be daunting but rest assured you will receive professional service, a quality Iron door at a great price.” ~ L. Jones. Chicago, IL

“After searching the internet for Iron Doors I decided to go with Iron Doors Now! I LOVE my new Iron Doors! We recently had a horrible experience with purchasing items over the internet and took a chance with this company, Iron Doors Now responded in a timely manner to all my questions. I ordered the door on Monday and it was shipped on Wednesday, Patrick and his company were very helpful and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for quick efficient service.” ~ Camille H. Killeen TX

“Iron Doors Now were knowledgeable and helpful from the start. We ordered scroll iron doors for the front of our home and could not have been happier with the way they turned out. They are gorgeous! Not only was the quality and customer service nothing short of perfect but the value compared to other door companies was unbelievable. We would absolutely use Iron Doors Now again and recommend them to anyone looking to make a statement in the front of their home.” ~ Kelli A. Boca Raton, FL

Doors

IRON DOORS NOW – STATEMENTS FROM REGIONAL SALES MANAGER PATRICK WALKER

"We are one of the top iron doors companies in United States helping homeowners to create stunning designs to quickly become envy of their neighborhood. Please take time to review our site, learn about Iron Doors Now, and receive answers to most of your questions.”

Iron Doors Now's team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. Iron Doors Now takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "Iron Doors Now provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mrs. Wigren is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. She takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Iron Doors Now's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM IRON DOORS NOW

Iron Doors Now recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Iron Doors Now has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mrs.Wigren and Mr. Walker, Ripoff Report is convinced that Iron Doors Now is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------

Iron Doors Now El Monte California

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer.This customer never responded to Ripoff Report so Iron Doors Now could fix any issue with the customer.

Ripoff Report has always had a uniform policy to not remove Reports. Ripoff Report is a permanent record.

STATEMENT FROM IRON DOORS NOW:

This review is completely bogus.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------

Adina, and any other comsumer that "Patrick Walker" had fooled regarding his product please contact me. I could help. I was also missled with his iron doors. Patrick, if that's his real name.. Pleople beware of this guy, he is insane.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iron-Doors-Now/El-Monte-California-91731/Iron-Doors-Now-El-Monte-California-1060034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iron Doors Now

Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best.

AUTHOR: Kelsie. F - ()

After much research in the midwest I wasn't able to find what I was looking for at a reasonable price!! I wanted quality and a good price. Iron Doors Now is the best of the best. The quality is just as good, if not better than any over priced door. They are built extremely well, have tons of options and we custom made our door so it is exactly what we wanted...nothing less!!! We will be sending business their way as much as we can.....especially since there is nothing that can beat them in our area. Even with shipping the price can't be beat, nor quality!!!! Kelsie F. Manhattan, KS

Beautiful Custom Door & Transom

AUTHOR: J. Thurston - ()

I purchased a door and transom and they arrived in perfect condition and exactly fit in the space. The quality of the door is excellent and an equivalent door/transom that I investigated was 3 times the cost. Installed, the door/transom has been a beautiful addition to our home. J. Thurston. Bakersfield, CA

Outstanding Customer Service

AUTHOR: Tara B - ()

Iron Doors Now provided me with outstanding customer service from Patrick Walker, prices that couldn’t be matched, quick delivery and a door that is the envy of everyone in the neighborhood. The quality of the door is very high end and met all expectations. I am very happy with my beautiful entry iron door and would recommend to anyone looking for a statement piece that not only looks prominent but is sure to last a very long time! Thank you,

Iron Doors Now....WOW!

AUTHOR: Michelle B - ()

We purchased an entry door from Patrick at Iron Doors Now about a month ago....WOW!!!!!  We have had so many compliments on the door!!  We are spec builders in San Francisco and this door is a hallmark part of our project!  Patrick was also helpful in coordinating the pick up of the door with our son....our son transported the door from LA to SF!    We couldn't be happier with the purchase!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Testimonials

AUTHOR: IronDoorsNow - ()

Iron Doors NOW....WOW! Thank you so much for the update and for checking on faster shipping!! I really appreciate all your help with this matter and for putting up with all of our phone calls today. Sorry, we are just under a lot of stress about closing on time. Thanks again for understanding and for working with us! Monica T. McKinney, TX

Living in coastal Florida I was initially concerned that the doors may not meet the hurricane standards here. I had originally recived an estimate for iron doors from my local glass store and he said that usually doors you could get over the internet would not be as good a quality as the ones he sold. I went ahead and bought the doors from Iron Doors Now because the price was so much lower than buying locally and once they arrived had the glass store install them. Both of us were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the doors and they are definitely consistent with the Flordia hurrican standards with the hurricane glass I had installed. I would defintely by from Iron Doors Now again. Liz D. Sarasota, FL

Thank you Patrick and staff.....You guys did a great job fabricating the custom doors and railings for our Church project.Communication couldn't have been better. Quality and excution of the design was fantastic and no one beats your pricing and fast shipping! M. Tan, San Diego, CA

We love our Iron Door from IRON DOORS NOW!: The expertise and professionalism granted to us by Patrick and the rest of the staff at Iron Doors Now was truly exceptional. Our new door has added so much to the curb appeal and appearance of our home. The entire experience was trouble free and the beauty of our new door is beyond belief. We highly recommend Iron Doors Now! The Thibodeaux Family, Nederland, TX

I couldn't believe what Lowes and the Depot wanted for something that looked Iron. I figured I could never afford one. Iron Doors now quoted lower than their fake iron, DELIVERED.This is a real Iron door with insulated bronze tinted windows that will open behind the Scroll in summer for less than they quoted without door hardware. We ordered on line from Iron Doors Now. We sent the opening measurements and picked a style. They responded with a drawing and we confirmed the measurements and that we wanted the door hardware as well. It arrived a 8 weeks later and was perfect. Looks so good and solid. They are beautiful and the price is unbeatable. I know, I shopped the Texas and New Mexico vendors who both were thousands higher without hardware and additional shipping charges. Have strong friends to help as it took three of us to set them in the hinges. The door installed pronto. It is an easy install as you just bolt in the frame, drop the doors into the hinges, insulate and finish with your molding. No one is coming through the front door that we don't open it to. It is SOLID and BEAUTIFUL. G. Whittaker. Mountain View, CA

Thank you for the wonderful service I got from your company. Your Sales Dept. was kind and patient as I asked many questions about the iron door I was ordering. Placed my order on Friday and received it on Wed... Delivery service was great and so were the people who helped me. I love the door I picked for my new home and will definitely tell my friends about irondoorsnow.com. You had the best prices and selection to choose from!  Valerie T. Las Vegas, NVI did an exhaustive search on the internet for front doors only to find most of the doors boring, cookie-cutter, and expensive. Several companies never returned my call. I came upon Iron Doors Now and saw the doors I wanted after looking through their site. They were a bargain, but I was skeptical. They looked great on the internet site, but I was concerned that the doors were not quality doors or durable. I spoke with Patrick and he was most helpful. The day the doors arrived, I surprised how the doors looked. They were beautiful. The doors not only are beautiful, but very safe and sturdy. They are heavy and well made. I have received comments on how beautiful and safe my doors are from many people. I am glad that I made the leap of faith with Iron Doors Now. I highly recommend them if you are looking for safe and beautiful doors. L.B. Jacksonville, FL

Your company did a great job! My neighbors are always complimenting how nice our door looks. Jivaro. R. Los Angeles, CA

When we decided that our office/showroom is going to be the face of our company, and essentially our calling card to potential clients, we researched many, many, door companies before discovering the unique artistry of irondoorsnow.com The quality of work and attention to detail both Julie and Patrick displayed throughout the entire design process, was extremely impressive. Their ability to create a professional and uniquely beautiful wrought iron entry door from a bunch of drawings and photos we gave them was especially impressive. We feel extremely fortunate to have found Iron Doors NOW, and confident that our showroom will give us a distinct advantage over our competitors. We look forward to maintaining a positive and productive relationship in the future with Iron Doors NOW as our company grows and evolves. Needless to say, I highly recommend Iron Doors NOW. Thank you James L. Oklahoma City, OK

After much research in the midwest I wasn't able to find what I was looking for at a reasonable price!! I wanted quality and a good price. Iron Doors is the best of the best. The quality is just as good, if not better than any over priced door. They are built extremely well, have tons of options and we custom made our door so it is exactly what we wanted...nothing less!!! We will be sending business their way as much as we can.....especially since there is nothing that can beat them in our area. Even with shipping the price can't be beat, nor quality!!!! Kelsie F. Manhattan, KS

The doors are excellent. Everyone is praising them and I have not even started the work to finish the trim. Kudos to your workers, Vic P. Austin, TX

I am not a fan of buying items online but I am building our new home and I was in the market for an iron door and the local companies here were too pricey. While browsing online I found Iron doors now. From the first time I called to inquire about the door and the price of the door. Patrick was very helpful and really listened to my concerns about purchasing online but he definetly made the whole process very easy. I was impressed on how they shipped the door out in a crate. The door arrived with no scratches on the door and no damage to the glass. I would definately recommend Iron Doors Now. Eddy G. Pasadena, TX

I just finished installing the door and transom. They are looking great. I will have the housewarming very soon- I am sure that people will love it! Mike J. Chubbuck, ID

I wanted to take the time to thank you for the wonderful customer service that your company has shown to me. I received my door but the handles I had selected where different than what we got. I called your customer service last night and they told me they would send out another handle set on my word that I return the others after the correct handles arrived. Not only did I appreciate you allowing me to use the handles we received to lock our home, but this afternoon I received the new handles and amazed not only with the quickness of the delivery since I called less than 24 hours ago, but there has not been one time that I have spoken to your people that I have gotten anything less than A+ service. So often in life we feel the need to complain about lousy service and never take the time to compliment those who actually take pride in their work and appreciate their customers. That is why I felt the need to let you know you have a customer for life in me and I will be sure to spread the word! Thanks Again, RobertD.TomsRiver, NJ

We did extensive research to find the right door for our remodel. There were a lot of door companies with pricing all over the place, but we got lucky and found Iron Doors Now online. The double door is awesome and we get complements from everyone that visits. I would highly recommend them. Gary P. Carmel, IN
We have had a wonderful experience working with Iron Doors NOW. We were coming from a “do-it-yourself” warehouse store and looking for an upgrade in both design and functionality. Iron Doors NOW was professional in working with us on design concepts as well as selecting the correct door size that would best fit our entry way. They have had wonderful support and patience with us throughout this process. In the end they are dedicated to providing us with a total package that is not only pleasing to the eye but functional as well. Sincerely, Barbara J.  Phoenix, AZ

I will admit that I was hesitant about ordering my door from a company on line that was half way across the country.  However, once the iron door arrived I was very impressed with its hand forged details and extensive finish process. And yes, you've done it all at a very fair price...Good Job!  Peter W. Buffalo, NY Having been in the bussines for 35 years I found Iron Doors to be great, most suppliers were charging from $11,000 to $ 15,000 for my doors, Iron doors were $6,500 shipped with hardware. installed by 2 men in 2 hours and fit right in. Tom Myrtle Beach, S.C.

The door is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I have to tell you, we LOVE our iron door, it makes a greatstatement to our home. We have our 15 year anniversary party planned for nextmonth and we can’t wait for our family and friends to see it. Bryan W. Bakersfield,CA
Patrick, we installedthe door yesterday and it looks fantastic! Thank you so much for all your hard work. My neighbor came over and isvery interested in placing an order with you. I will pass along your info. Thx Vanessa F. Baton Rouge, LA

We got the door and were actually surprised it arrived in perfect condition. I expected a few scratches butfound nothing! You guys do a great job with packaging. Gate looks great too. Iwill send you some pictures once we finish the house. Thanks for everything andI'm so glad that we found your company.Dan M. Scottsdale, AZ

We received the doorand balcony railing. It looks AWESOME!!! Thanks Again,Shawn Z. Great Neck,N.J.

When we opened the packing, I was pleasently surprise, especially the finish is amazing. My builder said it is the nicest door he’s seen in 20 years.  Sincerely, Diana H. Decatur,AL