Complaint Review: Ironclad media

• Updated: Sun, April 24, 2011

• Reported By: Paul, Maine — Waldo Maine United States of America
Ironclad media
Belmar, New Jersey United States of America

Ironclad media WoofHunt.com, Gayroughnecks.com, Beartrappings.com limted membership services right after being paid, Extremely RUDE emails Belmar, New Jersey

*Author of original report: No Refund

*Consumer Comment: Question for Paul: got refund?

I joined WoofHunt.net a dating and chatting site on Feb 13th, 2011, I filled out a profile and paid 36.00 to do so, how ever the second I opened the chat window, it said I was banned from  chat, total surprise to me, I have never even chatted on that site before. I wrote the staff and asked why i was banned from Chat since I had NEVER chatted there before, this is what i got for an answer"Clearly you did, "You don't get banned unless you were screwing up in there". I found this EXTREMELY RUDE.  WHAT!!! I hadn't even chatted yet, how could I have done anything offensive if I hadn't even got to chat yet. It has been less than 24hours since I paid, Today is February 14th, 2011, so i canceled My account and have demanded my money back from them. If they don't give it back, I will know they just ripped me off.  Updates will come as this progresses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ironclad-media/Belmar-New-Jersey-07719/Ironclad-media-WoofHuntcom-Gayroughneckscom-Beartrappingscom-limted-membership-servic-695237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ironclad media

No Refund

AUTHOR: Paul, Maine - (United States of America)

It is Now April 24th 2011, I have neither heard from the company, nor have I received a refund. They just took my money and kept it. And did not provide the services they claimed they would as a member.  Don't let this happen to you.
Sincerely Paul

Question for Paul: got refund?

AUTHOR: J - (Canada)

Hello Paul.

It has been more than two months since you cancelled your account and demanded your money back.

Has IronClad refunded your money?