Complaint Review: Ironside Computers

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: JP — Carefree Arizona United States of America
Ironside Computers
137 2ND Street Ste A&B Reedsburg, Wisconsin United States of America

Ironside Computers Las Vegas & WI Received Computer with Cooling Fan Falling Off, DVD Cable not Run or Hooked up, Will Not Run, Missing Parts Reedsburg, Wisconsin

I ordered a Computer on 10/25/12. Robert from Ironside computers said the computer would be shipped within 2 days. The computer was shipped almost 3 weeks late. It says RUSH SERVICE on the invoice. Almost a month is not rush service. It arrived missing the extra cooling fan we paid for. The cooling radiator for the CPU was missing screws and falling off. The top DVD Player cable was not run or hooked up. The computer would not run or boot up. Robert said they were doing several test on the computer and every component including stress tests to make sure there was not any problems. Ironside computer could not have done any test because the DVD Drive cable was not even run and the cpu cooling fan was falling off.

I contacted them the day I received it and Robert was trying to tell me how to put a computer together over the phone with the missing fan. I should not have to spend $2,500. [continued below]....
.....00 to build a computer for them to sell me. I told them I would return it but could not wait another month for another computer because it was for my business and I needed right away. I just waited an extra 3 weeks for the bad one.

Robert at Ironside Computers said I had to sign there paper stating I would pay a 4.9% credit card charge, a 15% Restocking Fee, A $108.00 UPS Return shipping fee to get my $2,500.00 refund.

I have taken several pictures of the poorly built non tested computer and sent them to him. They have refused to send me a Return shipping label for there poorly built computer. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and they have asked me to ship it back in order to get my money back. I paid the return shipping and sent it back. I should not have to pay for their mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ironside-Computers/Reedsburg-Wisconsin-53959/Ironside-Computers-Las-Vegas-WI-Received-Computer-with-Cooling-Fan-Falling-Off-DVD-Cab-983579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ironside Computers