Complaint Review: Isadora Moss

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Indianapolis Indiana
Isadora Moss
1004 Red Lion RD Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

Isadora Moss her mom Mary is also on the scam Love Psychic Reunites Soulmates Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: All are frauds

Isadora Moss told me that I was cursed and had lots of negativity that is why my soulmate dumped me.    She also told me she was gonna give me all of my money back because that wa swhat the spirits wanted just like Anna and Mary did also told me THAT.   Isadora Scammmed me with 6,104.00 dollars this happened August 3 2011.

Isadora just left me hanging never again did she answered my calls or emails.  Isadora first asked me for 270.00  then she asked me for more until she scammedme with 6,104.00 dollars I did Western Union I have all the documents to prove it.   I did sent the money to Laura Lee.   Isadora's mom Mary is also on the scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Isadora-Moss/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Isadora-Moss-her-mom-Mary-is-also-on-the-scam-Love-Psychic-Reunites-Soulmates-Philadelph-1104680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Isadora Moss

All are frauds

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

Yes, you were certainly scammed.  I just hope you understand that there are no psychics of any kind and there never have been.

I know it and so do they.  They are the lowest of the low preying on naive desparate people.

Please don't give any of them any more money, there are no miracles or shortcuts.