Complaint Review: Isagenix International

• Submitted: Sat, February 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 17, 2014

• Reported By:Montreal Quebec
Isagenix International
2225 S. Price Rd Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

Isagenix International world scammer for products that claim you loose weight Chandler Arizona

*General Comment: ISAGENIX scam.

*General Comment: To HealthyRandy

* : Isagenix

I was suckered in by (two) 2 individuals working for http://www.isagenix.com they worked for them part time "selling these amazing products"

I went to a meeting at a grocery store.. I found that weird that they claiming to be the best not have there owns offices in Canada.

Well me being stupid I decided to try there products out the 30 day system is about $350.00 USD ... then I had to pay a membership fee to get the products cheaper I found that abit odd but didn't say anything..

I find out later that http://www.isagenix.com is a pyramid scheme and that the products are over rated and not even approved in Canada (they claim they are but they are not) and I have proof a email from the drug and safety of canada.

David ****
Montreal, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Isagenix-International/Chandler-Arizona-85248/Isagenix-International-world-scammer-for-products-that-claim-you-loose-weight-Chandler-Ari-424167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Isagenix International

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: catmann - ()

The only ones that don't have a clue are the ones paying big bucks to isagenics to lose weight by taking shakes,snacks in a bottle etc... many similar products at cheaper prices will also do the same. Of course you are going to lose weight drinking shakes,eating foul tasting snacks & fasting on this insane fasting they have. People always want the easy way out & lose weight fast which is not a good & safe way to do it. I lost my weight by changing my nasty eating habits & eat 5-6 times a day,good healthy tasty foods & i didn't have to pay stupid prices for junk that tastes bad & fast. Do some research, many don't agree with this product including professionals/doctors & it is a fact isagenics will say about anything including lie to get people hooked on this product. People have been conned in purchasing all kinds of junk and it will continue as long as people easily fall for it. They want your money.

#2 General Comment

To HealthyRandy

AUTHOR: Steiny - (United States of America)

It appears the person that doesn't have a clue is you.

You've lost 25 pounds in 2 years?  That's a pretty slow weight loss.

You feel better, sleep better and have more energy throughout the day?  Have you realized it's because you're 25 pounds lighter.

Released 25 pounds?  Who talks like that except a brainwashed Isagenix person.

Your morning Isagenix shake is cheaper than the mocha you used to get.   You can also buy other protein powders at GNC, Wal-Mart & Costco that will be cheaper too.

Will people get results using Isagenix? Probably....BUT...they can get the same results without having to pay for it.

Most people that use Isagenix will defend it because:
1/ They don't want to look stupid by admiting they fell for marketing scheme, or
2/ They want to make money as a reseller, or
3/ They just aren't fully aware of how to stick to a plan to lose weight without having to pay for it.

AUTHOR: HealthyRandy - (USA)

I'd like to comment on this severely erroneous posting by David.

I have been a product user of Isagenix for almost (two) 2 yrs now.  Not because I'm an Associate of the company, but because the products have worked tremendously, not only for me, but for everyone in my house.  I released 25 lbs and saw my waist go from 36" down to a healthier 32".  I sleep better.  Wake up feeling better, and have more energy throughout the day.  I LOVE their shakes and I have one every morning.  It costs me a lot less than the mocha I use to have on the way to work everyday, and I don't get the jitters or feel hungry in an hour anymore either.  How is that a rip-off?

I had to pay a membership fee to get their products at wholesale as well.  It was $39.  I had to pay a $50 membership fee to Costco in order to shop there.  No problem with either one.  How is that a rip-off?

Isagenix products ARE approved in Canada.  That's why they ship products there every day.  I have friends that live in Canada and have no problem ordering and receiving their products.   Oh, and they LOVE what it's done for their bodies and health as well.

I'm feeling healthier now than I ever have in my life.  Yep, I've been 'scammed'.  :-)

David...you just don't have a clue do you?