Complaint Review: Isaiah Brewer, A & I Health Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: American Homeowner Preservation — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Isaiah Brewer, A & I Health Solutions
1412 Elmwood Ave Lakewood, Ohio United States of America

Isaiah Brewer, A & I Health Solutions Theft, Non-payment, unprofessional, unresponsive, careless with money Lakewood, Ohio

Isaiah Brewer, of A&I Health Solutions (

.....aihealthsolutions.com/">http://www.aihealthsolutions.com/), was contracted by our company (American Homeowner Preservation)  to perform work on several of our homes.

In one of our homes, the work performed was substandard and required the use of additional funds to have another contractor come in. On one of our other homes, Isaiah received upfront payment in the amount of $1,700. After failing to show up several times, we removed Isaiah Brewer and A&I Health Solutions from the job in early February.  Isaiah Brewer nor A&I Health Solutions have returned the funds forwarded for the job that has not been completed. Soon after being removed from the job, we learned that the companys BBB accreditation was removed in December for an incident very similar to this.

When contacted, Isaiah Brewer of A&I Health Solutions stated that he did not have the money as he had already spent itbut he had an upcoming job that would allow him to remit payment. This, however, has yet to occur in the past two months and Isaiah Brewer of A&I Health Solutions has stopped returning our calls on this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Isaiah-Brewer-A-I-Health-Solutions/Lakewood-Ohio-44107/Isaiah-Brewer-A-I-Health-Solutions-Theft-Non-payment-unprofessional-unresponsive-c-592775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Isaiah Brewer, A & I Health Solutions