Complaint Review: Iseman Homes. Champion Homes.

• Submitted: Tue, January 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 09, 2007

• Reported By:garvin Minnesota
Iseman Homes. Champion Homes.
4733 N.cliff Ave Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Iseman Homes. Champion Homes. I purchased a home from them. They do not stand by their work. Do not fix anything in the home. They are not licensed in Minnesota and they are not licensed to put a home in Minnesota. It's a new home and its junk. I cannot get it fixed. Ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota

I purchased a home from then back in 1999. And they would post a come back and fix all the problems. And they did not. I tried and tried but it will not come back. I found out by the state of Minnesota that they are not licensed to bring a home in Minnesota or put a home in Minnesota. So I am stuck with the house that is no good. I had a contractor come out here look at the house he cannot fix it. It is manufacture wrong. The sheep rock is put in wrong. The contractor cannot fix it. I had cracks in the wall. The roof shingles are coming off. Need a new roof. State inspectors said the House is not up to code. The House is no good can not be sell. I have talked to a tourney. They say they cannot help me. I talked to the state of Minnesota. They cannot help me either. I bought the house out-of-state so the state cannot help me. The state of Minnesota said that's what you get for buying a house out-of-state. I call chanting homes they cannot help me. Champ Ian homes are in York Nebraska. I call them and they can help me.

Jerry
garvin, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2007 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iseman-Homes-Champion-Homes/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57104/Iseman-Homes-Champion-Homes-I-purchased-a-home-from-them-They-do-not-stand-by-their-wor-229566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iseman Homes. Champion Homes.