Complaint Review: Iskysoft

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: AlexK — Shaker Heights Ohio
Internet USA

Iskysoft iRinger rip-off "donation" Internet

I made the mistake of downloading "iRinger" software via the Iskysoft site a few years ago.  It was freeware, and I liked it enough to pay the 10 dollars requested for an upgrade.  I never got the upgrade info, despite repeated requests.  Finally, I started complaining on the company website forum...and was ignored.  But now, after two years, I'm getting replies from them, offering to help.

Except that when I wrote to the address they suggested I write to, they claim they do not make this program.

Even though it is still on their webpage.

So I'm out ten bucks.  Not a lot, but that they're still flogging it and not only not supporting it, but pretending they don't make it leaves me agog.

Whatever you do, don't send any money to these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iskysoft/internet/Iskysoft-iRinger-rip-off-donation-Internet-1138347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iskysoft