Complaint Review: Island National Group - Finger Hut - Axsys National Bank

• Submitted: Tue, March 07, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 10, 2006

• Reported By:Vero Beach Florida
Island National Group - Finger Hut - Axsys National Bank
6851 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Island National Group - Finger Hut - Axsys National Bank ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing, amount of billing charges not recognized Syosset New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you tried calling them?

Last year I notice a negative input on my credit report. To find out that an account was opened without my authorization with Fingerhut. I reported this fraudulent action to the Credit Agency an they removed them to my favor.

Today I got a bill from the Collection Agency handling this case. To my surprise, the amount for this bill is 308.47.

I have never, ever in my life have conducted business with this company nor this bank. I do not know how they got my former address or any of my information for that matter. I will like you guys to stop this before it goes any further. I have no way to find out what was purchased or any idea how to go about disputing this case.

Mirella
Vero Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-National-Group-Finger-Hut-Axsys-National-Bank/Syosset-New-York-11791/Island-National-Group-Finger-Hut-Axsys-National-Bank-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billi-179888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island National Group - Finger Hut - Axsys National Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have you tried calling them?

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

They are very helpful. If this is not your account, just call and tell them.