Complaint Review: Island National Group - Fingerhut

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2007

• Reported By:Tifton Georgia
Island National Group - Fingerhut
6851 Jericho Turnpike, Ste 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Island National Group - Fingerhut They claim I owe them $190.20 when I've never ordered from Fingerhut. Syosset New York

Back when I was in college about 10 years ago, I recieved a Fingerhut catalog. I never ordered from them, but the catalog remained in my house for several weeks. I received a bill from them which I called to refute. I have not heard anything from them until October 2007 where they are claiming again that I owe them this money. Additionally, if the bill was valid (which it is not) the statute of limitations in Georgia for this type of credit is 4 years.

Dawn
Tifton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2007 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-National-Group-Fingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791/Island-National-Group-Fingerhut-They-claim-I-owe-them-19020-when-Ive-never-ordered-fr-282932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island National Group - Fingerhut