Complaint Review: Island National Group

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2007

• Reported By:Eatontown New Jersey
Island National Group
PO Box 18009 Hauppauge, New York U.S.A.

Island National Group Send me notice I owed money to Fingerhut Hauppauge New York

Once again I have recieved a notice I owe money to Fingerhut One Thousand Five Hundred Two dollars and Ninety Seven Cents to be exact Who in their right mind buys that much crap from Fingerhut?

There is no way I owe any money to Fingerhut or any one else

I'll just file this along with the notices from the company as a reminder there are rip-offs in this world

Lynn
Eatontown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-National-Group/Hauppauge-New-York-11788-8809/Island-National-Group-Send-me-notice-I-owed-money-to-Fingerhut-Hauppauge-New-York-284076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island National Group