Complaint Review: Island National Group

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:godwin North Carolina
Island National Group
6851 Jericho Turnpike Suite 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Island National Group I got a bill for my maiden name and with a different SSN Syosset New York

I received a bill from this company with my maiden name on it. At frist I thought is was for me, but then I realized that it was not my SSN. I got to thinking and I have never shopped at Spiegels. This bill is for an account opened 9 years ago. I have recently move to a new state and don't know how this co. got my address or name. I do not plan on contacting this co. or paying any money to this co.

Alishawn
godwin, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-National-Group/Syosset-New-York-11791/Island-National-Group-I-got-a-bill-for-my-maiden-name-and-with-a-different-SSN-Syosset-New-317743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island National Group