Complaint Review: Island National Group

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:wheeling Illinois
Island National Group
6851 Jericho Turnpike Suite 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Island National Group Thet are claiming I owe 152.95 from some account I have no knowledge of. 3 ways to pay Hmmmm.... Syosset New York

They are asking for 152.95 that they say I owe to an account that I opened in April of 2007. Did not happen!! Then They are willing to accept 1/2 the payment to satisfy the account ($76.47). On top of that they will let me make that 76.47 in 2 payments something just isn't right here Sounds like they are fishing to me. If they get anything they win.

Not from this guy!!!!!

John from chicago
wheeling, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-National-Group/Syosset-New-York-11791/Island-National-Group-Thet-are-claiming-I-owe-15295-from-some-account-I-have-no-knowledge-403741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island National Group