Complaint Review: Island National Group

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:foster city California
Island National Group
6851 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Island National Group Sent me a debt collection notice,i do not owe their client PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSEI Syosset New York

I have received a letter from (Island National Group),claiming that I owe $29.25 to their client --> PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE LLC.

I have no outstanding balance with such client. The stuff I have ordered never was shipped to me. I have requested a proof of delivery confirmation and have asked them many times previously to stop sending me bills. They have stopped sending me further bills. I got this letter again recently. This is ridiculous to trouble people this way. Such stupid collection charges which can ruin my credit history is illegal.
my account number on the debt notice is as below-->
Island National (ING) File # ==> 2635327658

Ashwin
foster city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-National-Group/Syosset-New-York-11971/Island-National-Group-Sent-me-a-debt-collection-noticei-do-not-owe-their-client-PUBLISHER-304125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island National Group