Complaint Review: Island National Group....RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC.

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Circleville Ohio
Island National Group....RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC.
6851 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Island National Group..aka.RJM Acquisitions Funding Scam...225.61 Syosset New York

So on June 20, 2007, I got a bill in the mail from Island National Group saying I had a fingerhut account opened, and in collections with a outstanding balance of 225.61.

1. Never in my life have I had a Fingerhut account
2. It had the wrong ssn#

So I kept it and said oh well...its a scam. February 2008 I got a new bill in the mail from RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC...for the 225.61, so I called and the person who answered the phone sounded like they just got out of bed, and I gave my "RJM File number" and they said I owed them 225.61. I said lady I never had a fingerhut account before in my life and to top it all off this paper have the wrong SSN#. She very quickly said she is deleting my account and she hung up...

This is a scam!!!

Rybenson
Circleville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-National-GroupRJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791/Island-National-GroupakaRJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Scam22561-Syosset-New-York-317536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island National Group....RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC.