Complaint Review: Island Property Services

• Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: Bill Kettler — Cedar City Utah United States of America
Island Property Services
Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Island Property Services Whitney Soares, Manager Misrepresentation of Insurance Coverage Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE INFORMATION

On October 2nd, 2010 I was contacted by a Whitney Soares of Las Vegas whom represented herself as the owner of Island Property Services. Her contact was in response to an ad I placed on Craigslist "Preservation in Clark County, Nevada".  This ad requested the assistance of a company or individual to assist with the interior/exterior maintenance of properties assigned to my company Red Rock Field Mortgage Services. LLC in the Greater Las Vegas Region.   The first and main question asked of Mrs. Shores was  if their company was insured f which she stated yes. It was requested of Mrs Shores that she forward the insurance with other documents required to provide service as a W-9 Contractor.  Mrs. Shores stated that she had 5 crews available to go to work immediately since work had been slow they were laid off with an immediate need to have someone start asap I happily took advantage of the offer of help and sent a property listing to allow services to begin.  On October 3rd, 2010 I received the requested forms although missing the required insurance. I emailed Mrs Shores and once again was informed that she would forward the requested documentation.

On October 5th I contacted Mrs Shores inquiring on both the insurance and her lack of follow up or contact regarding the status of the homes especially concerned since I had just added an additional 6 homes to the property inventory.  No contact was received in response to my email concerned I waited  and on October 7th I emailed Mrs Soares "I want a call Friday morning not a email I want a call, this is not only my reputation with a company it's also a lot of money on both sides and I need to know which direction you are taking with this.

I also need the copy of the insurance you have been promising to send. " again no response... Eventually On October 8th, 2010 I did contact Mrs Shores and asked why the lack of follow up she stated" I Have 5 other customers I do not have time to call every one of them", I expressed that in my past I have always worked in a customer service orientated environment and that one phone call a day is not too much to ask, again she stated "I do not have time to call everyone that I work for", I then asked about the insurance and was advised she had sent it I advised that "I had never received it , she then stated "I emailed you 40 times yesterday" a false statement which I immediately confronted her with, she then accused me of harassment stating that she had others present with her that were listening to the call" I informed her that was great it would provide me witnesses when I took her to court for default of a contract".  I did advise her that instead of lying about insurance she should have been on the up & up and there would have been ways my insurance would have covered her", eventually she disconnected the call only to send me an email
stating" Go ahead and use your insurance to cover us I don't want to send any insurance info to you. I will take great care of this properties and I will make sure to contact you about it but no by phone by email.

Thanks,

Whitney Soares
Manager
Island Property Services
O:702.462.9146
C:702.771.7252

My return reply was "You are released as of now without insurance I can and will not allow you to continue to service my accounts, provide the insurance as promised or  you will default in our contract (You already are) I have retained someone to start next week.   Until then any loss of revenue will be compensated by the courts per our contract.  AS OF NOW ANY ENTRY ON TO ANY PROPERTIES MANAGED BY RED ROCK FIELD MORTGAGE SERVICES, LLC IS CONSIDERED TRESSPASS AND PUNISHABLE BY LOCAL AND REGIONAL LAWS

Since I have replaced the service company and suffered a financial loss in the mean time which I do plan on persuing an award of damages by the judicial court system

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-Property-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Island-Property-Services-Whitney-Soares-Manager-Misrepresentation-of-Insurance-Coverage-L-650831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island Property Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update

AUTHOR: Red Rock Field Mortgage Services, L - (United States of America)

As far as my comments they are truthful and enforced by a signed contract, I am awaiting months end to file a complaint and seek damages in a court of law after I assess the actual damages to my financial resources by the misrepresentation made by Whittney Sores and an update will definitely follow in this forum.. Fortunately a contract was signed and be proof of emails and phone records will prove the validity of my claim as well as the actual contract.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE INFORMATION

AUTHOR: whitneys - (United States of America)

BILL,

YOU KNOW THE REAL REASON!!! YOU MADE MANY THREATS TO ME BY EMAIL AND BY PHONE. I AGREED TO DO WORK FOR YOU EVEN IF IT WAS NOT WORTH IT. YOU THEN TOOK US OFF YOUR COMPANIES PROPERTIES AND DECIDED TO HIRE SOMEONE ELSE. YOU ARE THE LOSER IN THE END!! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT WITH YOU OR OVER THE INTERNET BUT YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE. YOU DON'T ANSWER PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS ANYMORE AND YOUR LAST SENTENCE STATING THAT YOU LOST REVENUE, YOUR HOMES WHERE ON A SCHEDULE AND I HAVE IT SO PLEASE GET YOUR INFORMATION STRAIGHT.

THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE JUST POSTED ONLINE FROM A NASTY CONVERSATION THAT YOU STARTED BY EMAIL WAS CONFIDENTIAL AND IT STATES IT MY EMAIL FOOTER AND YOU STILL POSTED IT ONLINE.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR ISSUES THAT YOU ARE FACING!!!