Complaint Review: Island pool

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: norma — kissimmee Florida
Island pool
kissemmee, Florida United States of America

Island pool I called this company for installation of a pool pump and weekly swimming pool cleaning service. Rick came to my house He said he would come the next day to installing the pool pump and to cleaning th kissemmee , Florida

*Author of original report: pool pump

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pool Pump

I called this company for installation of a pool pump and weekly swimming

pool cleaning service. Rick came to my house He said he would come the next day to installing the pool pump and to cleaning the pool. I did a check of $ 150.00. 75.00 for installation of the pump

and 75.00 for the pool service. he cash the check the same day i give it to hem

and he never came back to do the job. I called him every day and left him

messages and he never answered the phone and never called me back. This was over

three weeks ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-pool/kissemmee-Florida-34759/Island-pool-I-called-this-company-for-installation-of-a-pool-pump-and-weekly-swimming-poo-1042414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island pool

pool pump

AUTHOR: norma - ()

The pump was never installed. He said he would come the next day to installing the pool pump and to

cleaning the pool. I made the check for 150. in the memo section

of the check I wrote down 75 for the pump installation and 75.00 for the monthly pool

service I have the check proof  you can not change and

said is 150. for the pump installation the you never install , nobody paid 150.00 to

install a pump. He not only stole my money he also stolen cables
that came with the pump and the pump instructions . I called him every day and left him messages and he never answered the phone and never called me back. I believed in his word and he stole my money, this fraudulent company I found it in graigslist.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pool Pump

AUTHOR: Island Pools - ()

I have explained to this lady numerous times threw phone and email that it was $150 to install the variable speed pump and an additional $75 a month for our weekly service, she did not want to pay the additional $75 so we never serviced her Pool. The installation of the pump was completed and with that our business was concluded. She does not seem to understand very well.
Rick Mckinney / Owner