Complaint Review: Ispeedway Internet Service

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:sanford Florida
Ispeedway Internet Service
1201 S Alma School RD, Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Ispeedway Internet Service SCAM /LIPOFF Mesa Arizona

hay, ispeedway internet is a ripoff company they were putting the adds on radio saying they had the package of stores on which you have to choose from ,the stores were ranging up to $6000, to them the stores were the no brainner. they were called supper stores, all you need is just sighn up and pay which ever amount they say the store is worth, and then they send you the website on emeil, the website contains full of janck of products that can not even sell in this competitive world and they tell you they have put more than 10000 people as traffic in your site but all was fake i payed $1795 for my silver store i never made a single dine.

I have been trying to get my money back all i got was half of this amount and they told me they note going to refund me any more of my money, they have closed my site and i have lost my moey which i hardly worked for, so help me if i can have chance to go on CNN that would be a great thing so that every body are awere of this company please help me to go on CNN so that they can see me and talk to them ONE o ONE I have also number of list of people who are still willing to tesify against them I guess if they see me talking on the media they all will come out and do the same thing .the website for this company :www.ispeedway.com

sanford, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ispeedway-Internet-Service/Mesa-Arizona-85210-2008/Ispeedway-Internet-Service-SCAM-LIPOFF-Mesa-Arizona-443888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ispeedway Internet Service