Complaint Review: Ispeedway

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Ispeedway
www.Ispeedway.com 11701 East 53rd Avenue, Unit A, Colorado U.S.A.

Ispeedway dishonest business practice A Colorado

I join ispeedway doing the Christmas season November 26, 2008 then I let them build my web site for me that cost me $1750 they also said to me that you going to need a coach to help you get your Internet web site on track to making money faster.

It is another super great deal for $1750; so I put my trust in this company and all they did was deceive me, with lie after lie. I give them both of my telephone number but I receive not one cell phone call for the coaching lesson the only one that I receive was on my answer machine and I was not at home at the time.

Now they have $3500 of my money in just three week of service that is not refundable to me because I just stop playing their deceitful games! But if I can help one person see the light at the beginning of the tunnel then I would have help myself do a great deed to somebody else that do not have the money to blow on this company lies.

Just take a closer look at ispeedway super store high merchandise prices on their web site before you invest any more of your hard earn money into this none refundable business. Ispeedway have market up their prices to benefit themselves and have make it harder to sale against the competition on the World Wide Web or to your customers, family members, and friends.

The main game plan of Ispeedway is to get your money fast before you find out how hard it is to sale their product and services on the Internet market then make your purchase none refundable. Ispeedway scam is like this: they will build your web site that they call upgrading price of $1750, then to run it on the Internet for $69.99 a month, one hour phone coaching session once a week for two month $1750, a domain name on their web site only $29.99 and it is all an none refundable transaction.
It does not matter if you are dissatisfied with the service that you receive it is all none refundable at the time of purchase.

Ispeedway will help you for free at the beginning but went you close down your web site you are bankrupt with 0 sale report to stare it. I guess it is okay for a rich people to lost $3500 on a phone conversation with someone that you do not know personally.

I had no job and they told me that I can make my money back why I was sleeping in bed if I could work on my web site for 30 minutes a day it would be that easy I promise you. Ispeedway got rich quit off my money by being dishonest to my customers and me. They build my web site for me and I posted on the World Wide Web site for one week after receive another total of 0 sales I decided to shut it down.

Dissatisfy on December 8, 2008 but they wanted me to stick around by telling me that my money is none refundable when I had no coaching phone lesson for $1750 at all! I hope somebody can see what I am saying and will keep their money safe and not blow it on Ispeedway none refundable dishonest business. I thank you, www.ripoffreport.com

Kenny
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ispeedway/11701-East-53rd-Avenue-Unit-A-Colorado-80239/Ispeedway-dishonest-business-practice-A-Colorado-399953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ispeedway