Complaint Review: Ispeedway

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Ispeedway
http://ispeedway.com/ Chancler, Arizona U.S.A.

Ispeedway Will charge your credit card for services...even if you cancel your order. Chancler Arizona

On Dec 4th, 2008, I responded to a radio ad. I liked what I heard in he beginning, so I provided my credit card to order the basic service. Then the telephone salesman began to push additional products and services. i was not interested, but he would not take "no" for an answer. He continued to try the "hard" sale approach. I has to hang up on him, and call back to speak to a supervisor. I cancelled my order. and the supervisor advised me that nothing would be charged to my credit card. This was NOT true. I was charged $9.95 to my credit card. I had to dispute it with my bank to have it reversed. I called Ispeedway again, to complain, and spoke to another supervisor, again. He told me he was sorry, and would make sure this does not happen again.
On Jan 5th, 2009, I noticed a pending charge on my credit card from Ispeedway for $99.95. I called them again, and discovered I STILL had an open account with them and my credit card was scheduled to be charged every month. This time, the Customer Service Representative assured me she was going to cancel my account and issue a reversal to my credit card for the $99.95.
I can not believe it is so difficult to manage the sales department of this company. Even id they had the best product for the cheapest price, I would NEVER do business with Ispeedway, and will NEVER refer them to anyone.

David H
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ispeedway/Chancler-Arizona/Ispeedway-Will-charge-your-credit-card-for-serviceseven-if-you-cancel-your-order-Chanc-408052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ispeedway