Complaint Review: Ispeedway

• Submitted: Sat, April 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 18, 2009

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Ispeedway
www.ispeedway.com Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Ispeedway promised that I would make money right away even before I start any sales. That didn't happen. Nothing happened from when I signed up in 2006 up to 2009 when i finally stopped paying because I wanted to cancel but they said i would still owe the monies. So i had just let it go completely. Mesa Arizona

i signed up with this company in 2006 if I am not mistaken. They promised that i would make money even before i make sales. That did not happen. I finally gave up on this as of this year 2009. I was contacted by several people who also purchased this business and was letting me know that this is a scam, and wanted to warn me and so something about it after a year of my opening up this home based business supposedly. But I thought I waited it out a bit. And now is the time that I have to come forward in trying to get my monies back without any problems. I tried to cancel before but was told that I would still owe and would of course affect my credit report which I tried to fix as well.

So this has not done any good at all except take my money which is about $700 or something like that. $89 or $69.00 to start and then the big store would cost $500.00 then the mega store for $1,000.00 and once paid off the business would be mines but have to pay the monthly fee of $20 to keep domain up and running and also some yearly fee. I know I am about halfway to the $1000.00 and paid 2 years of annual fee and the start up charges. With all these filed reports i seen, have made me finally do this rip off report. Even if I do not get all the monies back some of it would help.

Dpineda
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ispeedway/Mesa-Arizona/Ispeedway-promised-that-I-would-make-money-right-away-even-before-I-start-any-sales-That-444792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ispeedway