Complaint Review: Issuances Office Proceedings Director

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: lissie — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Issuances Office Proceedings Director
P. O. Box 8035 Huntington Station, New York United States of America

Issuances Office Proceedings Director Primary Subject Data Office They wanted me to send them $19.99 because I won $1,160,000.00 Huntington Station, New York

My report is about a scam, I received a letter that said it was a legal document signed by Stephen Leade/Accounting, that I had enter in sweepstakes to win $1,160,000.00 and that I needed to send them this signed document back alone with a check or money for for $19.99.

Because the Primary Subject Data Office is a research and reporting service, they specialize in researching sweepstakes sponsored and conducted by corporate origanization with which the P.S.D.O. is completely unaffiliated.

The letter also said that if I was dissatisfied with the report that they would send me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Issuances-Office-Proceedings-Director/Huntington-Station-New-York-117746/Issuances-Office-Proceedings-Director-Primary-Subject-Data-Office-They-wanted-me-to-send-t-899647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Issuances Office Proceedings Director

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC