Complaint Review: Issuances Office Proceedings Director

• Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Gordon — West Haven Utah United States of America
Issuances Office Proceedings Director
P.O. Box 9004 Westbury, New York United States of America

Issuances Office Proceedings Director Tried to rip me off $19.99 by telling me in a letter I won $1,400,000.00 Westbury, New York

I received this letter on 03/12/2011 telling me I won $1,400,000.00. It also stated that I need to send them a Check, Money-order, or Cash for $19.99 payable to "D.R.D. Main  Office-payments Director".
I was also told to fill out a form that they sent me and mail back the form and the $19.99 so I could receive the funds.
I also believe that since this is a scam and I am a victim like anyone else that received this letter should be compensated through the law suit against these people or group for the amount of $999,999,999,999,999,999.00 divided equally between all parties that are victims.
They need to held accountable for what they did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Issuances-Office-Proceedings-Director/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Issuances-Office-Proceedings-Director-Tried-to-rip-me-off-1999-by-telling-me-in-a-lette-705813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Issuances Office Proceedings Director