Complaint Review: Issuances Office

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Halo75 — hopkinsville Kentucky United States of America
Issuances Office
po box 9004 Westbury, New York United States of America

Issuances Office Robert Richards aka Prize Announcer They sent me a letter saying I won $1,400,000.00 and wanted me to send them $19.99 in order to get it. No phone number or email. Just a signature of a Robert Richards, which I'm sure isn't even the re Westbury, New York

It's so sad that these people can do things like this. With the way alot of us are struggling financially, it's hard not to fall for it because you really need it. But Of course, I'm not going to send money somewhere that says I won money. If you really win money, you do not have to send them anything.

Like with Publishers Clearinghouse....do you ever see them give a check to the people and then say, oh, but you have to pay us a certain amount out of it to get it. No. Because you should not have to pay for it. I hope someone puts a stop to this company. They will get thier payback one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Issuances-Office/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Issuances-Office-Robert-Richards-aka-Prize-Announcer-They-sent-me-a-letter-saying-I-won-1-808826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Issuances Office