Complaint Review: Issuances office. Robert Richards

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Dorothy — Englewood New Jersey U.S.A.
Issuances office. Robert Richards
P.O. Box 9004 Westbury, New York United States of America

Issuances office. Robert Richards Award Payment Data Release Div. D.R.D Sent a very official looking 2 page document saying I had won $1,400,000.00 and all I had to do was send them $19.99 fee. I am so glad I read RipOff and saw where there were others who were sent the Westbury, New York

I received a 2 page document in the mail which looked very official stating I had won $1,400,000.00 and I was to forward. $19.99 fee to D.R.D Main Office. There is no phone number or web address but a name of Robert Richards. I am so glad I checked RipOff and found out this was truly a RIPOFF had I sent them my $19.99. Everyone out there DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO D.R.D you have not won $1,400,000.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Issuances-office-Robert-Richards/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Issuances-office-Robert-Richards-Award-Payment-Data-Release-Div-DRD-Sent-a-very-offi-810077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Issuances office. Robert Richards