• Report: #919764

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: FLnowTNgirl — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
It Works Global
5325 SR 64 E Bradenton, Florida United States of America

It Works Global It Works! Do NOT Trust Anyone In This Company's Customer Service Dept. Bradenton, Florida

First off, I want to say that this company's main product, their applicator wrap, works.  It does what they say.  However, if you do NOT want your credit card charged on any given month, even if you call 24 - 48 hours prior to, they will tell you they won't charge you.  They will.  I took names and spoke to numerous people last week.  No one seemed to know what to say or do, except, "I'm sorry."

I finally waited over 2 hours to speak to a supervisor, Allison, who said she would resolve immediately.  She GUARANTEED my money would be back on my card within 24 hours. It is STILL not resolved, 5 days later.  No one has any idea how to stop an order or refund a credit card.  I repeat, they gave me verbal notice I would NOT be charged.  The fellow who initially told me this, Bradley O'My (yes, Oh My), ASSURED me over and over it would not be charged.  Once it was it is too late; nothing can be done by anyone in this company.  My feelings?  If you want to try their product buy a gift card and use it one time.  That way they can't keep taking money from you.

Another smaller complaint I have is that I was told by people selling this product that it is so amazing that I could easily make $5000 - $10,000 a month within 6 months.  They NEVER have any product in stock; they are always 3 - 4 weeks backstocked.  How could anyone make that much money with them when they never have any of their man product, the wrap?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/It-Works-Global/Bradenton-Florida-34208/It-Works-Global-It-Works-Do-NOT-Trust-Anyone-In-This-Companys-Customer-Service-Dept-Bra-919764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It Works Global