Complaint Review: It Works Global

• Reported By: lgum — Blue Eye, MO Missouri
It Works Global
5325 State Road 64 East, Bradenton, FL 34208 , Select State/Province USA

It Works Global Fraud on my bank account Bradenton Florida

I have been getting charged for someone elses transactions. I tried to dispute this with the company and instead of helping they told me to return items and that they would not give back the money. I explained to them I never made an order and the state this is happening in which is Michigan... I dont even live in. I live in Missouri. They then said they looked me up on google and it showed I lived in Michigan and so on. For crying out loud, I looked myself up and say I was born in 3 different places. I told them their "supposed" findings are amiture! I have been telling this company more times than I can count that someone is using my information. I gave them my real information and home number. They keep telling me I signed a deal with them. I did not sign any contract. They do not wnat to return my money... my bank is even trying to get it back because they notced the odd charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/It-Works-Global/Select-StateProvince/It-Works-Global-Fraud-on-my-bank-account-Bradenton-Florida-1088931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It Works Global