Complaint Review: It Works!

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Gerry — Chicago Illinois
It Works!

It Works! Company will not support you even if you are a distributor. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Compliance

*Consumer Suggestion: Better solution for body wraps

I am a registered distributor of It Works! products in good standing. Recently, I ordered too many of the body applicators and wanted to sell the extras on Ebay ( 4 packages). After 1 day, I received an email from Ebay stating that my listing was removed because of a complaint from It Works corporate headquarters. It Works claimed that my photo violated their copyright policy and therefore had to be removed from Ebay. Ebay had to respond by removing my listing for copyright infringement. The funny part is that I took the picture with my own camera. It Works could not own the copyright to the photo that I took.  It Works apparently doesn't want their products sold on the internet even by their registered distributors. Mine was one of several dozens that were listed on Ebay.

I will be cancelling my autoship with It Works which is how I ended up with too many units to begin this comedy. Then I am cancelling my distributorship with It Works. I am done with them forever. Do not fall for their sales pitch. They will not support you as a distributor. They will harass you if you put the products on Ebay and attempt to get them removed. They seem to be doing everything they can to sabotage their sales distributors. It is a shame because I was selling a good amount of their other products (Greens).

Warning. If you sign up with It Works! they will not support you and even try to hurt your sales. Once they have your sign-up fees, you mean nothing to them any longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/It-Works/internet/It-Works-Company-will-not-support-you-even-if-you-are-a-distributor-Internet-1038938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It Works!

Compliance

AUTHOR: Bravo - ()

When you enrolled as a distributor, you agreed to certain conditions clearly explained.  One of the terms you agreed to was to NOT sell the products on Ebay.  They were not trying to sabatoge you; they were protecting other distributors that follow the policies.  Furthermore, there is no sign up fee.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Better solution for body wraps

AUTHOR: Dave''''s Wife - ()

Try the Lucalean Body wraps. They actually work and are much cheaper. Of course, there's no income opportunity-they are direct sales-but if you are only wanting to lose weight and inches this is the way to go.